Finance Consultant, Banking & Treasury Automation for D365 F&O, United Kingdom
Manual anything is so last year, right? We’re a FinTech and Consulting company on a mission to empower accounting, finance, and treasury teams with our award-winning automation software. We expanded to Europe and there’s an exciting journey ahead of us.
Do you want to be a part of our growth journey within the area of treasury automation?
What we’re looking for
In a word, a strong consultant. Someone who excels at driving successfully delivered implementations with Microsoft Dynamics. You’ll goin a small diverse team with great spirits. We’re ambitious and passionate but we also operate from a simple guiding principle to have fun, and we believe our customers will feel the effects of our happy team.
We are looking for the right talent for the role – experience is a bonus.
What you’ll be doing
As a consultant, you will use your expertise around Banking and Finance in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to help lead and guide our customers’ planning and implementing our Banking and Treasury Automation solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365.
You will be part of our team of consultants working with customers in the EMEA region. You will have plenty of opportunities to work on both local and international projects.
Your expertise will be needed around presales activities, implementations, product support, as well as providing input and feedback to the Product Development Team to constantly improve the solutions.
Who we are
We are experts in providing consultation and solutions for automating banking and treasury processes across all industries. We offer a market-leading banking and treasury automation add-on solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O from SK Global Software.
SK Global Software is a Microsoft Dynamics certified Independent Software Vendor (“ISV”) who delivers their solution to nearly 2000 customers worldwide, with customers range from regional companies to multinational corporations across all industries.
We’re also a sister company to Yavica – a global software company offering a real estate solution based on Microsoft Dynamics. We do not only share offices with Yavica, we’re also a tight knit family helping each other and doing fun things together through our joined social club.
Skills and characteristics we’re looking for:
- Strong experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O with primary focus on the below areas:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable/Vendor payments
- Account Receivables/customer Payments and collection
- Bank Statement, reconciliation and closing period experience
- Bank Communication
- Experience in working with treasury automation solutions or have a passion to learn this area
- Experience with working on many different tasks in parallel with the ability to keep a high level of quality in work and a positive mindset
- Experience with working independently and take responsibility for the customers and issues raised
- Experience in end-user-training on Microsoft Dynamics D365 or training skills in general
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues from around the world
- By nature, a curious person that likes to work in a fast-paced environment and with the possibility to build new skills and apply them in everyday work with the benefit for you and the team around you
- Ability to work across multiple time zones primarily within Europe
- Our company language is English, and we work with businesses globally, so as a minimum you must have excellent English language skills – both in writing and verbally
As a company, we have a strong go-getter mentality and besides a competitive salary, we offer an informal work environment with a large degree of flexibility and freedom as well as an opportunity to shape your own career growth.
Does this sound like a match? Then don’t hesitate to apply. We’re reviewing applications on a continuous basis.
Send us your CV, cover letter, and any additional documents to: [email protected].