Project Manager, Banking & Treasury Automation for D365 F&O, United Kingdom
Do you always end up as captain of whatever you engage in? Then you might be our new project manager!
Manual anything is so last year, right? We’re a FinTech and Consulting company on a mission to empower accounting, finance and treasury teams with our award-winning automation software. We just expanded to EMEA and there’s an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join our growing team?
Who we’re looking for
In a word, a leader. Someone who excels at driving successfully delivered projects – preferably with Microsoft Dynamics. The successful candidate works independently, leading our international portfolio of projects from A to Z together with our consultants and ensures progress towards milestones through effective internal and external communication and excellent project management skills.
We are looking for the right talent for the role – experience is a bonus.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join a small diverse team with great spirits. We’re ambitious and passionate but we also operate from a simple guiding principle to have fun, and we believe our customers will feel the effects of our happy team.
In this position you will:
- Lead a portfolio of projects
- Set project timelines
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Maintain and develop internal work processes and engage in internal projects
Who we are
We are experts in providing consultation and solutions for automating banking and treasury processes across all industries. We offer a market-leading banking and treasury automation add-on solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Certified Independent Software Vendor (“ISV”), SKG offers solutions within Banking, Cash Management, and Treasury automation of Microsoft Dynamics to nearly 2000 customers worldwide, with customers ranging from regional companies to multinational corporations across all industries.
We’re also a sister company to Yavica – a global software company offering a real estate solution based on Microsoft Dynamics. We do not only share offices with Yavica, we’re also a tight-knit family helping each other and doing fun things together through our joined social club.
Skills and characteristics we’re looking for:
- High level of intrinsic motivation
- A natural team and project leader
- Will thrive in being the champion in the eyes of the customer
- Is committed, highly structured, and eager to learn
- Works independently but is also a team player
- Communicates well with team members /stakeholders to ensure the needed progress in the projects
- Can prove results with planning and delivery experience
- Good experience in Microsoft tools like MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Possesses a high level of written and spoken English
If you have Prince2, PMI, or IPMA qualifications it’s cool, but it’s not a prerequisite for the position.
As a company, we have a strong go-getter mentality and besides a competitive salary, we offer an informal work environment with a large degree of flexibility and freedom as well as an opportunity to shape your own career growth.
Does this sound like a match? Then don’t hesitate to apply. We’re reviewing applications on a continuous basis.
Send us your CV, cover letter, and any additional documents to: [email protected].